Summer Business Associate
DescriptionAre you looking for a great spring/summer job or a paid internship? Would you like to find one that will allow you to gain hands-on business and leadership skills, build your resume, and earn good money? Do you have a desire to be in charge of yourself and others? Then College Pro may be able to help you.
“Entrepreneurs Start Here”:
Let’s face it - the average job/internship is boring and provides very little hands-on value. Why pour coffee or file papers while someone else does the real work? We are seeking individuals that are looking for something more than your average job or internship. The College Pro Management Position is a hands-on business boot camp that provides real-life business experience in a variety of areas including management, sales, leadership, marketing, customer service, financials, and much more.
We have been in the entrepreneurship business since 1971, and annually have over 250 individuals running spring and summer painting businesses throughout the United States. We are not looking for painters and we are not looking for paper-filing, coffee-pouring interns – we are looking for individuals that want to be in charge of the ins and outs and run a real business.
What will you do?
If selected as a College Pro entrepreneur, you will be assigned a territory, and manage all aspects of the business including marketing, sales, hiring, training, leading, and financials. College Pro will be there for training, support and mentorship, and will guide you each step of the way.
Position Hours and Schedule:
• Spring: You will need to work part-time from early March through May. Most of the individuals in this program work 15-20 hours per week during this time. The hours are flexible and if you have another job or if you’re a student, you can work this program around your school or work schedule.
• Summer: You must be able to work full time during the summer months. Again, the hours are somewhat flexible; however you need to be able to work at least 40 hours per week.
• Can the job be full-time? Yes, the spring portion of the position can be full time and you can work year-round if you qualify. You can also just opt-in for the part-time spring and full-time summer program.
Who are we looking for?
We have a very detailed and selective interview process. Below is a list of traits we look for when selecting individuals for our program:
•Coach-able and open to learning
•Willing to lead and assume a leadership role
•Strong values – personally and professionally
• Real world experience: What you will gain from running your own business at this stage in your life is immeasurable.
• Impressive skill set: The leadership, time-management, planning, and budgeting skills that you will learn from being a College Pro entrepreneur are unmatched.
• Networking: The network of peers, coaches and alumni you will have access to is invaluable.
• Advancement: Many of our Entrepreneurs participate for more than one year and some are promoted to full-time roles within our company or parent company.
• Coaching, support and mentorship: College Pro has an extensive training program that comes with daily support and guidance.
• Internship Credit: Some schools offer internship credit for participating in the College Pro program.
What else is required?
• A valid driver's license.
• Legally able to work in the United States.
• Availability to work part-time during the spring and full-time during the summer.
College Pro operates across 30 US States & 7 Canadian Provinces. Please click the apply button below and in your application, indicate your preferred location of work. If you are selected, we will do our best to find a location near you.
Because the position starts in early January, we are accepting applications and conducting interviews for open positions in your area right now. We have a 2-3 stage interview process to earn the position. Click the “apply” button fill out an initial information request and short application. We will contact you to discuss your application, and determine in the initial phone meeting if it makes sense for you to start the interview process.
The best way to get your questions answered is to fill out the short application and to talk to our local Recruiting Manager. While you wait to hear back from them, learn more about us here.
Ready to learn more?
Click here to apply
This is not an offer to sell you a franchise. Franchises are offered by prospectus only.
Related DU Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
DU Full-Time Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Colorado at BoulderColorado State UniversityMetropolitan State University of DenverUniversity of DenverUniversity of Northern ColoradoRegis UniversityColorado CollegeUniversity of Colorado at DenverFort Lewis CollegeColorado School of MinesWestwood CollegeUniversity of Colorado at Colorado SpringsAdams State CollegeColorado Christian UniversityColorado State University-PuebloColorado Technical UniversityColorado Technical University OnlineJones International UniversityColorado Mesa UniversityNaropa UniversityThe Art Institute of ColoradoUnited States Air Force AcademyUniversity of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences CenterWestern State College of ColoradoAims Community CollegeColorado Mountain CollegeCommunity College of Aurora Community College of Denver Northeastern Junior College Pueblo Community College Academy of Natural Therapy IncAmerican Sentinel UniversityArgosy University-DenverAspen UniversityAuguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts-BoulderAveda Institute-DenverBel-Rea Institute of Animal TechnologyCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-Fort CollinsCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-GreeleyCollege of International Esthetics IncCollegeAmerica-Colorado SpringsCollegeAmerica-Fort CollinsColorado Academy of Veterinary TechnologyColorado Heights UniversityColorado School of Traditional Chinese MedicineColorado Technical University-Greenwood VillageConcorde Career College-AuroraDelta Montrose Technical CollegeDeVry University-ColoradoEcotech InstituteEmily Griffith Technical CollegeEmpire Beauty School-AuroraEmpire Beauty School-LittletonEverest College-AuroraEverest College-Colorado SpringsHealing Arts InstituteHeritage College-DenverIliff School of TheologyInstitute of Taoist Education and AcupunctureIntellitec College-Colorado SpringsIntellitec College-Grand JunctionIntellitec Medical InstituteInternational Salon and Spa AcademyITT Technical Institute-WestminsterJohnson & Wales University-DenverLincoln College of Technology-DenverMontage AcademyMontessori Casa InternationalMontessori Education Center of the RockiesNational American University-Colorado SpringsNational American University-Colorado Springs SouthNational American University-DenverNational Beauty CollegeNational Personal Training Institute of ColoradoNazarene Bible CollegeNew Dimensions Beauty Academy IncOtero Junior CollegePickens Technical CollegePikes Peak Community CollegePima Medical Institute-AuroraPlatt College-AuroraPrince Institute-Rocky MountainsRedstone CollegeRegency Beauty Institute-Fort CollinsRocky Vista UniversityRolf Institute of Structural IntegrationThe Salon Professional Academy-Grand JunctionTrinidad State Junior CollegeUnited Beauty CollegeUniversity of the RockiesUtah College of Massage Therapy-AuroraUtah College of Massage Therapy-WestminsterYeshiva Toras Chaim Talmudical Seminary
- By State
- By City