Dyson Sales Expert - Beauty & Personal Care
DescriptionDyson US is entering the Beauty category with the launch of our latest technology - the Supersonic Hairdryer. If you love beauty and innovation this role is for you!
We are seeking beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as Dyson Experts. As a Beauty Expert you will specialize in delivering exciting and compelling demonstrations focused on Supersonic.
Experts will be responsible for sharing product knowledge confidently for Hair Care as well as the range of Dyson products including Environmental Care and Floor Care. Experts are responsible for delivering demonstrations, building relationships with our customers and assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve specified goals.
Demonstrations are conducted in a variety of retailer locations such events across the United States. This position requires work shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and some weekday holidays or as business dictates.
Experts work part-time as members of the Sell-Through team. Experts work at retailers such as Bed Bath and Beyond, Best Buy and Costco. Schedules are between 10 - 30 hours per week depending on market and performance. Saturday and Sunday availability is required.
Dyson landed in the US in 2002 and within 24 months our technology was market share leader. Our bustling HQ is based in the historic Montgomery Ward Building, overlooking the Chicago River. A few hours down the road in Aurora, our dedicated US Customer Care team now numbers 250 people. And in total, there are over 600 Dyson people working across the US in multiple functions.
But Dyson US is still growing. It's poised to double its footprint and take on new categories. Already a target for our competitors, challenging times are ahead. And our battle-hungry US team are truly fired up.
Our Retail Sales teams epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile.
We work with some of the world's biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands.
It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people. And overseeing many different retail areas - from instore fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
- Elevate Dyson brand awareness and sales of Dyson products through in store and event demonstrations
- Desire to provide excellent service
- Conduct planned demonstrations in assigned retail stores to achieve specified sales goals
- Provide friendly and informed beauty advice
- Present a professional image in appearance, words and actions to support beauty demonstrations
Inspire clients with expertise on beauty trends and product knowledge
- Capture consumers' attention to participate in high energy, captivating in-store demonstrations and model all aspects of Dyson's brand, culture, and passion for technology
- Be a credible product and brand expert by educating consumers on the benefits and features of Dyson products and actively listening to consumers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably over objections
- Maintain responsibility for all demonstration and other POP material; ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed
- Driven and self-motivated
- Assist with training of new Experts as needed
- Demonstrate confidence, competence and high standards of personal appearance
- Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, accounts, peers, and District Expert Manager
- Actively monitor Dyson's online reporting system to contribute quality feedback and report/confirm attendance
- Capture accurate demonstration data and communicate opportunities to District Expert Manager per established guidelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store personnel
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Develop sales and relationships with retailers assigned in specific territory
- Achieve a high level of performance to the sales goals of assigned territory
- Delivery exemplary support and drives sales within the Retail Channel
- Plan, manage and participate in Events as driven by event/launch calendar
- Support Brand Focus Days, events and linear/fixture maintenance
We offer a minimum hourly salary of $15.50p/h (more depending on location and experience), we also offer a bonus of up to 25% of salary each month depending on sales performance, 401K with match, paid training which includes a weekend in our USA headquarters in Chicago as well as product discounts.
Related DU Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
DU Part-Time Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Colorado at BoulderColorado State UniversityMetropolitan State University of DenverUniversity of DenverUniversity of Northern ColoradoRegis UniversityColorado CollegeUniversity of Colorado at DenverFort Lewis CollegeColorado School of MinesWestwood CollegeUniversity of Colorado at Colorado SpringsAdams State CollegeColorado Christian UniversityColorado State University-PuebloColorado Technical UniversityColorado Technical University OnlineJones International UniversityColorado Mesa UniversityNaropa UniversityThe Art Institute of ColoradoUnited States Air Force AcademyUniversity of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences CenterWestern State College of ColoradoAims Community CollegeColorado Mountain CollegeCommunity College of Aurora Community College of Denver Northeastern Junior College Pueblo Community College Academy of Natural Therapy IncAmerican Sentinel UniversityArgosy University-DenverAspen UniversityAuguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts-BoulderAveda Institute-DenverBel-Rea Institute of Animal TechnologyCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-Fort CollinsCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-GreeleyCollege of International Esthetics IncCollegeAmerica-Colorado SpringsCollegeAmerica-Fort CollinsColorado Academy of Veterinary TechnologyColorado Heights UniversityColorado School of Traditional Chinese MedicineColorado Technical University-Greenwood VillageConcorde Career College-AuroraDelta Montrose Technical CollegeDeVry University-ColoradoEcotech InstituteEmily Griffith Technical CollegeEmpire Beauty School-AuroraEmpire Beauty School-LittletonEverest College-AuroraEverest College-Colorado SpringsHealing Arts InstituteHeritage College-DenverIliff School of TheologyInstitute of Taoist Education and AcupunctureIntellitec College-Colorado SpringsIntellitec College-Grand JunctionIntellitec Medical InstituteInternational Salon and Spa AcademyITT Technical Institute-WestminsterJohnson & Wales University-DenverLincoln College of Technology-DenverMontage AcademyMontessori Casa InternationalMontessori Education Center of the RockiesNational American University-Colorado SpringsNational American University-Colorado Springs SouthNational American University-DenverNational Beauty CollegeNational Personal Training Institute of ColoradoNazarene Bible CollegeNew Dimensions Beauty Academy IncOtero Junior CollegePickens Technical CollegePikes Peak Community CollegePima Medical Institute-AuroraPlatt College-AuroraPrince Institute-Rocky MountainsRedstone CollegeRegency Beauty Institute-Fort CollinsRocky Vista UniversityRolf Institute of Structural IntegrationThe Salon Professional Academy-Grand JunctionTrinidad State Junior CollegeUnited Beauty CollegeUniversity of the RockiesUtah College of Massage Therapy-AuroraUtah College of Massage Therapy-WestminsterYeshiva Toras Chaim Talmudical Seminary
- By State
- By City