Technology Sales in Austin
DescriptionWe're a $5 billion Fortune 500 Company on a mission to locate and train only the best. This opportunity will allow outgoing, high-energy leaders to gain the Account Executive opportunity of a lifetime.
Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
How we set you up for success:
Our structured, hands-on PAID training will help ensure your success through the art of consultative selling and product knowledge. In fact, during training, you'll start making calls, building relationships and growing your own book of business.
That means you'll start getting a taste of how amazing our uncapped earning potential can be. (And our base is highly competitive too.)
We're legendary for taking care of our team members. We feel strongly about a healthy work-life balance--we want you to enjoy a full, meaningful life and stick around for the long haul.
Become a trusted advisor:
This is your opportunity to launch a sales career as a trusted advisor, helping clients find answers to current and future technology needs. You don't need IT experience--if you're a fit, we'll teach you what you need to know.
As part of our elite team of Account Executives, you'll build relationships with clients over the phone, putting together solutions from the broadest selection of hardware, software, peripherals and services in the industry-- Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, Microsoft and more.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on selling IT solutions, and consulting on current IT environments and future needs.
- Build and manage your own book of business and drive the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
- Develop and maintain client relationships within a territory.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries.
- Engage our IT specialists as you develop long-term buying relationships with organizations of all sizes.
- Develop relationships with Insight's partners, including industry leaders such as Microsoft, IBM, HP, Lenovo (just to name a few!) to work leads and close business.
Base + Commission
Related DU Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
DU Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- How to Speak Your Mind in Your Internship: Finding Your Voice
- 4 Reasons Internships Prepare You for the Real World
- How to Respond to 4 Common Student Questions
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- How to Be Successful at the Career Fair
- Constructing the Perfect Thank-You Note
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Colorado at BoulderColorado State UniversityMetropolitan State University of DenverUniversity of DenverUniversity of Northern ColoradoRegis UniversityColorado CollegeUniversity of Colorado at DenverFort Lewis CollegeColorado School of MinesWestwood CollegeUniversity of Colorado at Colorado SpringsAdams State CollegeColorado Christian UniversityColorado State University-PuebloColorado Technical UniversityColorado Technical University OnlineJones International UniversityColorado Mesa UniversityNaropa UniversityThe Art Institute of ColoradoUnited States Air Force AcademyUniversity of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences CenterWestern State College of ColoradoAims Community CollegeColorado Mountain CollegeCommunity College of Aurora Community College of Denver Northeastern Junior College Pueblo Community College Academy of Natural Therapy IncAmerican Sentinel UniversityArgosy University-DenverAspen UniversityAuguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts-BoulderAveda Institute-DenverBel-Rea Institute of Animal TechnologyCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-Fort CollinsCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-GreeleyCollege of International Esthetics IncCollegeAmerica-Colorado SpringsCollegeAmerica-Fort CollinsColorado Academy of Veterinary TechnologyColorado Heights UniversityColorado School of Traditional Chinese MedicineColorado Technical University-Greenwood VillageConcorde Career College-AuroraDelta Montrose Technical CollegeDeVry University-ColoradoEcotech InstituteEmily Griffith Technical CollegeEmpire Beauty School-AuroraEmpire Beauty School-LittletonEverest College-AuroraEverest College-Colorado SpringsHealing Arts InstituteHeritage College-DenverIliff School of TheologyInstitute of Taoist Education and AcupunctureIntellitec College-Colorado SpringsIntellitec College-Grand JunctionIntellitec Medical InstituteInternational Salon and Spa AcademyITT Technical Institute-WestminsterJohnson & Wales University-DenverLincoln College of Technology-DenverMontage AcademyMontessori Casa InternationalMontessori Education Center of the RockiesNational American University-Colorado SpringsNational American University-Colorado Springs SouthNational American University-DenverNational Beauty CollegeNational Personal Training Institute of ColoradoNazarene Bible CollegeNew Dimensions Beauty Academy IncOtero Junior CollegePickens Technical CollegePikes Peak Community CollegePima Medical Institute-AuroraPlatt College-AuroraPrince Institute-Rocky MountainsRedstone CollegeRegency Beauty Institute-Fort CollinsRocky Vista UniversityRolf Institute of Structural IntegrationThe Salon Professional Academy-Grand JunctionTrinidad State Junior CollegeUnited Beauty CollegeUniversity of the RockiesUtah College of Massage Therapy-AuroraUtah College of Massage Therapy-WestminsterYeshiva Toras Chaim Talmudical Seminary
- By State
- By City