"The Best Job on Campus"- Become a Campus Coordinator Today!
CompanyAdam Block Design
DescriptionIt is your job to:
- Locate potential customers (most of them are already your friends)
- Get them interested in ordering with Adam Block Design
- Gather appropriate order details
- Give them a positive purchasing experience
- Get them to continue to order through us
Top 5 Reasons to become a Campus Coordinator
- There's real money in it
It's hard out there for a college student. The campus jobs that offer great hours and great pay are difficult to land, even for very qualified candidates. Working as a campus rep, you bypass those restraints by going straight to the top. Each college campus will make thousands of orders for custom apparel year after year, until the heated death of the universe. Why not help them out and make amazing commission at the same time?
- Your first clients are your friends
Even the greatest sales people of all time would love to have an easy start. You don't have to get your foot in the door if you already live inside the house. Working with your friends gives you some experience and starts you on the path to working with all the friends you've yet to make on campus.
- You run the show
You report to a supervisor who is there to help you, but you get to make the calls when it comes to marketing, promotions, and pretty much anything else you want to do. You decide your hours and set your meetings, and you can even turn your study buddies or party acquaintances into clients if that floats your boat.
- It's easy to sell what you love
The best part about being a campus rep is sharing something you love with someone who has never seen it before. Chances are, they're going to love it too. Whether it's the best custom t-shirts on the planet or an app that makes school easier, people are always ready to learn more about awesome products and innovations. If it excites you, you'll succeed with it.
- Your resume will turn into gold
These are the three main reactions college grads have while reviewing their resumes after graduation:
1) Why didn't I do anything?
2) Did I do enough?
3) I'm really glad I did all that.
Taking a campus rep job will help you into that third category. It shows you've got initiative and the ability to work independently; it shows you're capable of handling yourself in a real business setting. Even if you decide not to continue in sales or marketing after college, experience as a campus rep will make you stand out as someone who is comfortable in many situations and able to get along with others. These are major pluses in the eyes of your potential employer, regardless of the position, and they're points that move your resume to the top of the pile.
Up to 12.5% Commission on your orders!
Related DU Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
DU Part-Time Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Colorado at BoulderColorado State UniversityMetropolitan State University of DenverUniversity of DenverUniversity of Northern ColoradoRegis UniversityColorado CollegeUniversity of Colorado at DenverFort Lewis CollegeColorado School of MinesWestwood CollegeUniversity of Colorado at Colorado SpringsAdams State CollegeColorado Christian UniversityColorado State University-PuebloColorado Technical UniversityColorado Technical University OnlineJones International UniversityColorado Mesa UniversityNaropa UniversityThe Art Institute of ColoradoUnited States Air Force AcademyUniversity of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences CenterWestern State College of ColoradoAims Community CollegeColorado Mountain CollegeCommunity College of Aurora Community College of Denver Northeastern Junior College Pueblo Community College Academy of Natural Therapy IncAmerican Sentinel UniversityArgosy University-DenverAspen UniversityAuguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts-BoulderAveda Institute-DenverBel-Rea Institute of Animal TechnologyCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-Fort CollinsCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-GreeleyCollege of International Esthetics IncCollegeAmerica-Colorado SpringsCollegeAmerica-Fort CollinsColorado Academy of Veterinary TechnologyColorado Heights UniversityColorado School of Traditional Chinese MedicineColorado Technical University-Greenwood VillageConcorde Career College-AuroraDelta Montrose Technical CollegeDeVry University-ColoradoEcotech InstituteEmily Griffith Technical CollegeEmpire Beauty School-AuroraEmpire Beauty School-LittletonEverest College-AuroraEverest College-Colorado SpringsHealing Arts InstituteHeritage College-DenverIliff School of TheologyInstitute of Taoist Education and AcupunctureIntellitec College-Colorado SpringsIntellitec College-Grand JunctionIntellitec Medical InstituteInternational Salon and Spa AcademyITT Technical Institute-WestminsterJohnson & Wales University-DenverLincoln College of Technology-DenverMontage AcademyMontessori Casa InternationalMontessori Education Center of the RockiesNational American University-Colorado SpringsNational American University-Colorado Springs SouthNational American University-DenverNational Beauty CollegeNational Personal Training Institute of ColoradoNazarene Bible CollegeNew Dimensions Beauty Academy IncOtero Junior CollegePickens Technical CollegePikes Peak Community CollegePima Medical Institute-AuroraPlatt College-AuroraPrince Institute-Rocky MountainsRedstone CollegeRegency Beauty Institute-Fort CollinsRocky Vista UniversityRolf Institute of Structural IntegrationThe Salon Professional Academy-Grand JunctionTrinidad State Junior CollegeUnited Beauty CollegeUniversity of the RockiesUtah College of Massage Therapy-AuroraUtah College of Massage Therapy-WestminsterYeshiva Toras Chaim Talmudical Seminary
- By State
- By City