Store Manager (7-Eleven)
DescriptionOverview: We have a full-time opening for a Store Manager. Must be available weekdays and weekends.Must have 2 years retail management experience.Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.Be authorized to work in the United States.Must have reliable transportation.Background check required. Retail Store Manager We believe that to be effective leaders at 7-Eleven, we must think about the needs of our guests and our teams before we tend to our own needs. We call this Servant Leadership, and it's the foundation of everything we do here. As Servant Leaders, we are guided by core values that we live by every day. These values help us serve our guests, our teams and our communities. They are the heart of 7-Eleven and what makes us who we are. As a Store Manager, you'll contribute to 7-Eleven's success by leading a team to create and maintain an exceptional store experience for our guests. Essentially you will be running a small business with a solid, international company and brand behind you. The majority of your time will be spent coaching, supervising and directing the team; making operational and staffing decisions while ensuring world-class guest service. You will work to maximize sales and profits by using sound business practices to implement the 7-Eleven strategy, while setting a standard for guest satisfaction by making your store a model of our company's Five Fundamentals; Quality, Assortment, Service, Value and Cleanliness. Being a 7-Eleven Store Manager isn't easy. In fact, it's pretty challenging. We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Store Manager training program provides training on store operations, fresh food and merchandising concepts and procedures, financial information and employee relations. Responsibilities: What Will You Do? Oversee daily store operations, supervise employees and manage inventoryEnsure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of our guestsDevelop successful sales plans to grow profitabilityRecruit, train, develop and motivate your employeesDemonstrate leadership and promote a teamwork oriented environment setting high standards and modeling behavior for optimum guest service Implement new product lines and create strategies to introduce and promote them to our guestsPromote 7-Eleven to your guests and communityEnsure product mix and inventory levels are properly maintained to increase sales and control inventoryMaintain safety and security of the store, properly documenting any incidents that occurEnsure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws within the scope of the convenience/food store operation Requirements Demonstrated effective training, coaching and conflict resolution skillsHighly motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced environmentResults oriented team player/managerAbility to work flexible work schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays and on-callStrong communication skillsExcellent guest services skills Physical Requirements: The Store Manager role requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required. Salary/Compensation: Annual Base Salary: $35,000 - $40,000. Quarterly Bonus and Paid Vacation after 1 year.
Related DU Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
DU Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
- 5 Feelings You Experience Before Graduation, as Told by the Gilmore...
- 5 Struggles Women Face in the Workplace as Told by "Mad Men"
- Why You Should Be a Camp Counselor This Summer
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Job Hunting? Demand for Financial Planners Growing
- Ways to Relax When You Feel Anxious About the Job Hunting Process
- Benefits of Volunteering During College
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Colorado at BoulderColorado State UniversityMetropolitan State University of DenverUniversity of DenverUniversity of Northern ColoradoRegis UniversityColorado CollegeUniversity of Colorado at DenverFort Lewis CollegeColorado School of MinesWestwood CollegeUniversity of Colorado at Colorado SpringsAdams State CollegeColorado Christian UniversityColorado State University-PuebloColorado Technical UniversityColorado Technical University OnlineJones International UniversityColorado Mesa UniversityNaropa UniversityThe Art Institute of ColoradoUnited States Air Force AcademyUniversity of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences CenterWestern State College of ColoradoAims Community CollegeColorado Mountain CollegeCommunity College of Aurora Community College of Denver Northeastern Junior College Pueblo Community College Academy of Natural Therapy IncAmerican Sentinel UniversityArgosy University-DenverAspen UniversityAuguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts-BoulderAveda Institute-DenverBel-Rea Institute of Animal TechnologyCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-Fort CollinsCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-GreeleyCollege of International Esthetics IncCollegeAmerica-Colorado SpringsCollegeAmerica-Fort CollinsColorado Academy of Veterinary TechnologyColorado Heights UniversityColorado School of Traditional Chinese MedicineColorado Technical University-Greenwood VillageConcorde Career College-AuroraDelta Montrose Technical CollegeDeVry University-ColoradoEcotech InstituteEmily Griffith Technical CollegeEmpire Beauty School-AuroraEmpire Beauty School-LittletonEverest College-AuroraEverest College-Colorado SpringsHealing Arts InstituteHeritage College-DenverIliff School of TheologyInstitute of Taoist Education and AcupunctureIntellitec College-Colorado SpringsIntellitec College-Grand JunctionIntellitec Medical InstituteInternational Salon and Spa AcademyITT Technical Institute-WestminsterJohnson & Wales University-DenverLincoln College of Technology-DenverMontage AcademyMontessori Casa InternationalMontessori Education Center of the RockiesNational American University-Colorado SpringsNational American University-Colorado Springs SouthNational American University-DenverNational Beauty CollegeNational Personal Training Institute of ColoradoNazarene Bible CollegeNew Dimensions Beauty Academy IncOtero Junior CollegePickens Technical CollegePikes Peak Community CollegePima Medical Institute-AuroraPlatt College-AuroraPrince Institute-Rocky MountainsRedstone CollegeRegency Beauty Institute-Fort CollinsRocky Vista UniversityRolf Institute of Structural IntegrationThe Salon Professional Academy-Grand JunctionTrinidad State Junior CollegeUnited Beauty CollegeUniversity of the RockiesUtah College of Massage Therapy-AuroraUtah College of Massage Therapy-WestminsterYeshiva Toras Chaim Talmudical Seminary
- By State
- By City