Data Analyst Intern
DescriptionEnvysion is looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join our team. We are a rapidly growing company with a lot going on and we would like a data analyst to join us to help us organize and analyze data.
- Complete monthly Customer Health Dashboard and create rolling 3 month analysis to determine trends within our top 25 customers (application utilization, cases)
- Create/Manage At Risk Revenue data by month - Include customers with known issues and expiring/expired revenue
- Create/Manage monthly Churn Analysis data and capture of more specific details related to customer/Account churn
- Monthly Zuora to Saleforce subscription reconciliation
- Create/Manage data delivery to Customer Success Managers (CSM) on status of Pending Renewals and Month to Month subscriptions
- Quarterly quantitative measurements against Customer Success Variable Comp plan
- Proactive Case theme reporting and progress against case reduction plan
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and a proficiency with attention to detail and organization as well as technology exposure
- Very detail oriented and have the ability to spot anomalies in data
- Ability to turn data into information and champion creative ways to present data beyond initial asks
- Strong Excel skills and able to take data from multiple sources and combine into useful information.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree
Envysion is a growing and continuously evolving provider of software & video-based analytics. Come join our team and work in our gorgeous, custom-built office, right outside of Boulder, Colorado complete with an amazing view of the Flatirons.
While we have a 'startup feel' at Envysion - we're a proven, stable and growing company with a very bright future. Eleven years ago, we were focused on providing clients with video hardware, today we have grown to offer our clients the ability to use video as an analytical tool to help improve customer service/retention, coach employees, and increase profitability. We offer a unique opportunity to our clients, as well as our employees.
Candidates that we search for are those that have a hunger for knowledge, a passion for collaboration, and a mind for expansion. We look for the very best people that believe adding value to our clients is the top priority and get excited about disruptive technology. We thrive to be a world-class technology company situated right here in the heart of the Denver/Boulder area.
Culture & Perks
- Fun, casual & collaborative work environment
- Flexible working hours & remote working opportunities
- Brand new, open floor plan office, including a locker room/showers
- Benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation, annual bonus plan and Friday Beer:30
- Loaded kitchen with tons of snacks/drinks & our very own latte machine
- Monthly happy hours to spend time with your work family where we have local breweries set up shop in the kitchen for tastings
- Wellness challenges with awesome prizes
- Recognition cash spot awards for awesome performance
- Quarterly offsite events like Rockies Games, Envysion Olympics and our annual Holiday Party
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, taste and smell.
Envysion is an equal opportunity employer.
Related DU Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
DU Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- How to Speak Your Mind in Your Internship: Finding Your Voice
- 4 Reasons Internships Prepare You for the Real World
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- How to Be Successful at the Career Fair
- Constructing the Perfect Thank-You Note
- How to Find a Mentor in Your Internship
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Colorado at BoulderColorado State UniversityMetropolitan State University of DenverUniversity of DenverUniversity of Northern ColoradoRegis UniversityColorado CollegeUniversity of Colorado at DenverFort Lewis CollegeColorado School of MinesWestwood CollegeUniversity of Colorado at Colorado SpringsAdams State CollegeColorado Christian UniversityColorado State University-PuebloColorado Technical UniversityColorado Technical University OnlineJones International UniversityColorado Mesa UniversityNaropa UniversityThe Art Institute of ColoradoUnited States Air Force AcademyUniversity of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences CenterWestern State College of ColoradoAims Community CollegeColorado Mountain CollegeCommunity College of Aurora Community College of Denver Northeastern Junior College Pueblo Community College Academy of Natural Therapy IncAmerican Sentinel UniversityArgosy University-DenverAspen UniversityAuguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts-BoulderAveda Institute-DenverBel-Rea Institute of Animal TechnologyCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-Fort CollinsCheeks International Academy of Beauty Culture-GreeleyCollege of International Esthetics IncCollegeAmerica-Colorado SpringsCollegeAmerica-Fort CollinsColorado Academy of Veterinary TechnologyColorado Heights UniversityColorado School of Traditional Chinese MedicineColorado Technical University-Greenwood VillageConcorde Career College-AuroraDelta Montrose Technical CollegeDeVry University-ColoradoEcotech InstituteEmily Griffith Technical CollegeEmpire Beauty School-AuroraEmpire Beauty School-LittletonEverest College-AuroraEverest College-Colorado SpringsHealing Arts InstituteHeritage College-DenverIliff School of TheologyInstitute of Taoist Education and AcupunctureIntellitec College-Colorado SpringsIntellitec College-Grand JunctionIntellitec Medical InstituteInternational Salon and Spa AcademyITT Technical Institute-WestminsterJohnson & Wales University-DenverLincoln College of Technology-DenverMontage AcademyMontessori Casa InternationalMontessori Education Center of the RockiesNational American University-Colorado SpringsNational American University-Colorado Springs SouthNational American University-DenverNational Beauty CollegeNational Personal Training Institute of ColoradoNazarene Bible CollegeNew Dimensions Beauty Academy IncOtero Junior CollegePickens Technical CollegePikes Peak Community CollegePima Medical Institute-AuroraPlatt College-AuroraPrince Institute-Rocky MountainsRedstone CollegeRegency Beauty Institute-Fort CollinsRocky Vista UniversityRolf Institute of Structural IntegrationThe Salon Professional Academy-Grand JunctionTrinidad State Junior CollegeUnited Beauty CollegeUniversity of the RockiesUtah College of Massage Therapy-AuroraUtah College of Massage Therapy-WestminsterYeshiva Toras Chaim Talmudical Seminary
- By State
- By City